To Our Valued Customers,
As the situation around the COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to evolve, ISA has been closely monitoring the situation and we want to share some details about how our team is responding and continuing to support your business. We are collectively experiencing something that is unprecedented in the last 100 years of an industrialized society. However, the technological advances that have been made in recent years have allowed all of us to combat situations like this.
We, at ISA, want to assure you, our valued client, that we will be business as usual throughout this process. We have a defined COVID-19 BCP (business continuity plan) which, in concert with our cloud architecture, we believe will allow us to continue to provide the same level of service to our managed clients as they have come to expect.
ISA plans to maintain CIOC service levels and the security of our managed and hosted customers
It’s during times like this that our work to keep businesses connected becomes even more crucial. As a national company, we prepare and train for these types of situations and we want you to know we have strong contingency plans and procedures in place.
- – Our leadership team has been meeting day and night to review the latest developments, put our plans into action and address the questions and concerns we receive from our employees, clients and partners
- – This group is continuously and closely assessing the latest developments, coordinating planning, ensuring the safety of our team members, and minimizing disruption to our customers
- – There are no current impacts to our operations but as we always do, we are continuing to monitor our employees and systems very closely and have a robust business continuity plan and pandemic plan in place to mitigate any impacts
- – To ensure continuity for our customers, we’re expanding our “work from home” program across our teams, equipping team members with tools to work remotely so they can stay fully connected and continue to support our customers on a prioritized basis
Health and safety is our top priority
We want to assure you that, now and always, the health and safety of our customers, communities and team members, is the top priority for ISA. We’re closely following the guidance and advice from the Public Health Agency of Canada, the Centre for Disease Control, the World Health Organization, and other global and provincial health agencies. As such, we have initiated our COVID-19 BCP plan as of March 17th, 2020 with the following processes:
- – All employees are to work from home and self-isolate until we have deemed it safe to return to the office, with the guidance from the Public Health Agency of Canada
- – The office will be closed and locked starting the morning of March 17th until further notice to protect the safety of our employees
- – We have suspended all corporate travel
- – We are working closely with our clients and suppliers to respect their individual COVID-19 plans
- – We have been utilizing technology and tools to allow all of our employees the flexibility to SECURELY connect, communicate and collaborate no matter where they may be working
Thank you for your continued support and trust in the ISA team
Thank you for your continued support as we work through these challenges together. You have ISA’s commitment that we will share all information as it relates to our service delivery as it becomes available, including if and when we initiate our COVID-19 specific BCP.
As the situation unfolds, our customers’ safety and security will be paramount, and everything we do will be guided by our values and our long-standing commitment to our customers.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to the ISA team here.
Stay safe, wash your hands often, and stay in touch,
Kevin Dawson, CEO & President, ISA Cybersecurity